dragons des ténèbres Index du Forum
dragons des ténèbres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ Thin Lizzy%Dvd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dragons des ténèbres Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Des questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bertkeyle

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Thin Lizzy%Dvd Répondre en citant

Thin Lizzy Dvd > shorl.com/ditedryvimoke

Thin Lizzy Dvd

10cf746e54
What I had intended to buy was a DVD version of the Live and Dangerous album from 1978. He also praised the "expert song selection".[12] Stuart Bailie in his review for Classic Rock magazine writes that the album "still holds his own as a perfect tour document" and "has been studied by U2 and countless others as a masterclass in gig dynamics", staving off the rumors of tape doctoring.[13]. By early 1978, Thin Lizzy had stabilised around founding members, lead singer and bassist Phil Lynott and drummer Brian Downey alongside guitarists Scott Gorham and Brian Robertson. Comment 36 people found this helpful. v t e Thin Lizzy Scott Gorham Darren Wharton Ricky Warwick Damon Johnson Tom Hamilton Scott Travis Phil Lynott Brian Downey Eric Bell Eric Wrixon Gary Moore Brian Robertson Snowy White John Sykes Andy Gee John Cann Dave Flett Mark Nauseef Marco Mendoza Randy Gregg Francesco DiCosmo Tommy Aldridge Michael Lee Vivian Campbell Richard Fortus Studio albums Thin Lizzy Shades of a Blue Orphanage Vagabonds of the Western World Nightlife Fighting Jailbreak Johnny the Fox Bad Reputation Black Rose: A Rock Legend Chinatown Renegade Thunder and Lightning Live albums Live and Dangerous Life BBC Radio One Live in Concert The Peel Sessions The Boys Are Back in Town: Live in Australia One Night Only UK Tour '75 Still Dangerous Compilations Remembering Part 1 The Continuing Saga of the Ageing Orphans The Adventures of Thin Lizzy Dedication Wild One Whiskey in the Jar Vagabonds, Kings, Warriors, Angels Greatest Hits The Definitive Collection Songs "Whiskey in the Jar" "The Rocker" "Still in Love with You" "The Boys Are Back in Town" "Jailbreak" "Cowboy Song" "Waiting for an Alibi" "Do Anything You Want To" "Sarah" "Killer on the Loose" "Hollywood (Down on Your Luck)" "Angel of Death" "Cold Sweat" "The Sun Goes Down" Videos and DVDs Thin Lizzy Live at Sydney Harbour '78 One Night in Dublin: A Tribute to Phil Lynott Live and Dangerous Other articles Thin Lizzy band members Discography Funky Junction Black Star Riders Philomena Lynott . It is simply dreadful. What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item? Thin Lizzy: Live And Dangerous - At The Rainbow [DVD] [2008] DVD 4.6 out of 5 stars 137 13.22 Amazon Prime Thin Lizzy: Thunder And Lightning Tour [DVD] DVD 2.8 out of 5 stars 20 6.73 Amazon Prime Live at the National Stadium Dublin [DVD] [2012] DVD Thin Lizzy 4.7 out of 5 stars 29 12.71 Amazon Prime Thin Lizzy: Greatest Hits [DVD] [2005] Audio CD Thin Lizzy 3.7 out of 5 stars 13 6.72 Amazon Prime Product details Format: PAL Dubbed: English, German Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. It may be out of its original cellophane wrapping. Jones on 7 Jan.

2011 Recorded live in Germany, 1981 on the Renegade tour,this is Lizzy as a 5 piece band.Personally I thought Renegade was Lizzys worst album by some distance and the live versions from that album are no better either.However there are some classic Lizzy tracks here and also vocally Phillip is singing quite well,suprising considering how he would struggle vocally on LIFE,18 months later.The picture and sound quality aint great,and whoever did Snowy Whites soundcheck wants shooting;Snowy looks really uncomfortable and reluctant up there,which shows what a mismatch his time in Lizzy was.That said,Chinatown the album prior to Renegade,was a decent Lizzy album so Snowy's tenure in Lizzy wasn't totally crap!Highlights?? Well for me it has to be White & Gorham messing up one of the end bits of Black Rose,they are both totally out of their depth on this tune and it shows,Oh the guitar solo to Rosalie is dreadful too!If you already own Live & Dangerous on dvd then you've got Lizzy at their finest,after that I'd get Lizzy Live at Sydney,then the Gary Moore and & Friends dvd tribute from Dublin.This is better quality than Dublin '83 footage from the RDS,but for me it's Lizzy's weakest line-up,promoting Lizzy's weakest album and therefore for completists only! Comment 4 people found this helpful. Comment 73 people found this helpful. More Images All Versions Edit Release Sell This Item Thin Lizzy ‎– Live And Dangerous Label: Mercury ‎– 0602517468146 Format: DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC CD Country: Europe Released: 2007 Genre: Rock, Non-Music Style: Interview, Hard Rock Tracklist Live And Dangerous (1977) DVD-1 Introduction / Rosalie DVD-2 The Boys Are Back In Town DVD-3 Emerald DVD-4 Dancing In The Moonlight DVD-5 Massacre DVD-6 Call On Me DVD-7 Don't Believe A Word DVD-8 Are You Ready DVD-9 Sha La La DVD-10 Baby Drives Me Crazy DVD-11 Finale / Me And The Boys Extras Sight & Sound In Concert (1983) DVD-12 Jailbreak DVD-13 This Is The One DVD-14 Cold Sweat DVD-15 The Sun Goes Down DVD-16 Holy War DVD-17 The Boys Are Back In Town DVD-18 Rosalie DVD-19 Baby Please Don't Go Top Of The Pops (1973-1979) DVD-20 Whiskey In A Jar DVD-21 Jailbreak DVD-22 Dont Believe A Word DVD-23 Dancing In The Moonlight DVD-24 Waiting For An Alibi Interviews (2007) DVD-25 Interviews Bonus CD Live From Derby (1975) CD-1 Fighting CD-2 Wild One CD-3 Still In Love With You CD-4 Suicide CD-5 Sha La La La CD-6 Baby Drives Me Crazy CD-7 Me And The Boys Companies, etc. Background[edit]. Comment 99 people found this helpful. ^ a b c d e Live And Dangerous (Media notes). Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback. Tracks include 'Waiting For An Alibi', 'Jailbreak', 'Baby Drives Me Crazy' and 'The Boys Are Back In Town'.

the family xvidit's your shipmercy mercy mercy cannonballgeordie shore 'the code hinThe Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies 2014 1080pshine it onwindows 7 rtmcasey calvert dirtywivesclubministry of sound anthems 2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dragons des ténèbres Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Des questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation